Work in Canada

People come from every part of world to work in Canada due to its growing economy. Every foreign worker must obtain a work permit under Canada’s immigration regulations in order to legally work in Canada. A Canadian work permit allows you to work under a specific employer (Employer-specific work permit) or with any employer (Open work permit) in Canada. People can apply from within Canada if they have a valid study permit or if their spouse/parents have a study or work permit.

At visum Immigration, we can help you with:

Post Graduate Work Permit

The Post-Graduate Work Permit(PGWP) allow students who have graduated from eligible Canadian institutes to obtain an open work permit to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Students who have completed their program of study are allowed to work while they are waiting for a decision on their post-graduation work permit application.

Requirements are:

If you have graduated from a Canadian university or college you can get up to three years of a post graduation work permit, qualifying you for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Spousal Open Work Permit

This program is created to allow spouses or partners of people either working or studying in Canada to apply for an Open Work Permit. Your spouse or common-law partner may be eligible for a work permit if you have a valid study permit or work permit in Canada. In case of study permit, the candidate must be a full-time student from a public post-secondary school or university.

Employer-specific Work Permit

Employer specific work permits allow individuals to work based upon certain work conditions such as the following:

For an employer-specific work permit, you’ll need the following to be eligible:

For more details click here to Contact us.