Study in Canada

A study permit is most probably required to study in Canada if your program of study is more than 6 months and you are not exempted from this requirement due to any other applicable situations to your personal profile.

The SDS (Student Direct Stream) is an expedited study permit processing program by IRCC for prospective students who are applying to study in Canada at a post-secondary DLI (designated learning institution).

SDS eligibility documents includes following:

Canada provides all its international students with an opportunity to work for up to 20 hours per week during their semesters and full-time during the summer and winter breaks. To work on-campus you would not require any additional work permit as your study permit is enough to help you find a job. However, to work off-campus you need to have a work permit.

Canada’s Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWP) allows international students to stay and work in Canada for up to three years after completion of their College/University program. This will help to increase your Express Entry score, open more immigration opportunities and boost your employment in Canada.

For more details click here to Contact us.